2 piece insulated foam panel system
Why choose Biocooler®?
Biocooler® is an exciting new alternative to EPS foam. This innovative bio-based and biodegradable Foam cooler is made almost entirely from renewable plant starches and plant oils. It is designed specifically for single-use, short-life cycle packaging which accounts for approximately 90% of the market for insulated shippers. Biocooler® is customizable, lightweight, and offers more insulating value per inch than most competing products sold today.
Biocooler® is a dynamic insulated two-piece cooler system that’s designed to biodegrade in almost all environments, including water, and without harm to marine and aquatic life. Considered the “gold standard” in biodegradability, our technology is disruptive, and it challenges the continued use of oil-based foams and plastics used for short term packaging, cushioning, and insulating. Nature-Pack™ is packaging for tomorrow, that starts today.
Biocooler® has some incredible benefits. Our insulated packaging addresses the growing issue of plastic waste, and how it negatively impacts our environment and lives.
Compostable or curbside recyclable? Nature pack materials go beyond just composting and provide a complete spectrum of disposal options. From being Anaerobically digestible to generating renewable energy for the grid. Nature Pack is naturally compostable or can be curbside recycled with the local paper stream. You decide what’s most important to you.
- Biocooler two-piece insulated panel system is customizable, rigid, lightweight, bio-based, and ships flat saving a ton of space vs. competing materials.
- Biocooler is the only insulated container FDA approved for direct food contact, and it’s biodegradable.
- Our products provide a reduction of plastic litter in our lakes, rivers, and streams without any harmful impact on aquatic life
- Biocooler’s unique technology allows the insulated panels to repel water and will only Compost or biodegrade in the presence of microorganisms. Our products are shelf stable for up to one-year and will not biodegrade if not in use.
- Highest 4-star certification from Vincotte for Bio-based content percentage.
Biocooler® 2 pc. biodegradable insulated panel sizes
Proprietary designs and unique options available
Easy to Packout, Easy to Store, and Easy on the Environment
Two piece Biocoolers® arrive flat with an equal number of inners and outers in each tote. Our minimums for each size and thickness combination is determined by the number of coolers that will fit in one of the totes. We can reach a maximum of three totes per pallet for orders that exceed the minimum. If the orders are large enough for multiple pallets, the coolers will be separated into a pallet of inners along with a pallet of outers.